Saturday, February 27, 2010

Burn Notice is the Greatest Show on TV right now



I used to watch The Wire, and in fact, watched every season of it. Yeah, I know I'm a hypocrite how I was saying it's too negative and all that shit right after season 4 but it was was the only show I liked! Burn Notice though, is like the Wire on crack. The Wire is about the entire picture of what is going on in the city. From the ghetto streets with hustlers selling drugs, to journalists covering the stories, to crackheads going though their things, to cops and the police department watching the drug dealers undercover and busting them up, and finally to politicians trying to send out law enforcements by giving them enough money for resources to catch the killers, the pushers, etc.. so that they can look good and get elected by putting money into schools, etc..

Burn Notice... is on that James Bond, CIA, Secret Service, Covert Ops shit. I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! My major was Criminal Justice in college and the main reason why I was so interested was because of the shows like this. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING OUT THESE LIVES LIKE GUYS ON THIS SHOW! They are called spies, CIA agents, and many other types of "elite" members of the government, or some private type agencies. The only way to know what I'm talking about is watch this show.

A) It's smart, B) It's FUNNY, and C) it has A LOT of action in it. Conning con artists, dealing with cocaine dealers, spying on the secret service people, government surveillance, home made bombs, spying devices, pick locking, hand to hand combat, driving the drug dealers out of the neighborhood, saving your friends who are about to get killed in an unknown location, and on and on and on. This show has all of this and then some! Watch it, learn it, love it!

Burn Notice is by far my favorite show that's out right now, and I don't even watch television because I think it's mostly bullshit that does nothing but hypnotize you and turns you into a zombie. I don't even know if this show is still out because I only seen it about 6 months ago and decided to check out some episodes just recently.

Bad thing about this show is that there is this love crap with some ugly, and skinny foreign chick that some guys would drool over. Not my type but she is also extremely annoying! So with that said. Burn Notice>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything out on tv right now. I was gonna watch The Entertainer show on VH1 because that guy is funny as fuck but that can wait for now.

4.5/5 Stars

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

downloading season 1 right now. it better not be some fag shit

SP said...

you wont like it. it has females in it. you like the male species. sorry bro, you may want to check out other shows. no gay action in this one. i think they got a hot tranny in season 3 but you wont like it cuz she looks like a woman.