Friday, January 22, 2010

Astral Projection Dream?

So this morning I woke up but couldn't remember what I dreamed. And I KNEW I had some sort of a dream. Then later on at work it hit me. It was a dream in which I entered my last house I lived in, which is right next door over, and I saw that my room is still empty without anyone living there. It was just as I leaved with the room being empty, bed being the way it is with white sheets I purchased covered with a warm thick blanket they provided me.

Now I don't know if this was really me astral projecting because I meditate right before I go to bed, but it felt like a dream. If it was astral travel, I can say it was my first. At least the one I'm aware of. I remember watching youtube videos on Astral Projection and one of them said that it feels like it's real. So I don't know. I haven't talked to my neighbors but maybe I'll go over there tomorrow to find out if anyone moved in my room yet, and say hi to them in the process.

To be continued...

No comments: