Monday, January 4, 2010

I hope I didn't move into another shithole

so the friggin baby woke me up at 5:49am when I had a really hard time falling asleep. fell asleep around 3am. I HAVE A REALLY HARD TIME SLEEPING. Insomnia sucks assssssssssss. Then the fucking baby waaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah and I'm awake. Meh... so I woke my ass up, go in the bathroom, then play a little bit of WoW.

I really hope I didn't move into another nightmare house with nightmare roommates. Hope is a funny thing. But anyway, I'm out to my first day at work. Working in the Bank baby. shit is official.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you die in a housefire

Paz said...

stop moving in WITH roommates.

SP said...

who should i move in with?

Paz said...

somebody that appreciates the silence that comes after the words shut the fuck up. you can't do that with a baby or a mexican family, mayne. i'm guessing you live in a 2 family apartment. you should try living on the top floor or rather an apartment complex even.

SP said...

it was an El Salvadorian family but anyway. you sound like finding a good place is easy. it takes real luck to find a place with the right people AND the right build. you'll find that out some day. and if you have only 30 days to find a place it can be really stressful.