Monday, January 4, 2010

1st Day @ Work

new job rules. it seems easy as shit.

i forgot to meditate cuz i been just wasting my life playing WoW.. arghh... barely slept too. this is like my 1st time missing meditation since I fixed my PC. sucks balls if you ask me but oh well. IM GONNA GO TO SLEEP NOW!!! hopefully. or i could just sit there staring at the screen or keep going through different sites or just the same one and shit like youtube.

i hope the baby wont wake me up again. and i hope that ill fall asleep even more without getting up to piss because im sick of that. and when i get up it takes me a while to fall back asleep. if im lucky i fall back right away. sleep sucks so bad. thats the #1 thing i hate about being human. i just cant fall asleep. im thinking of getting some weed. i really do. it will put my ass in a coma sleep for real. fuck life! but i really love my new job. there is this GMILF i wanna fuck so bad. i can barely keep my dick down. more on this later. but i really hope i dont care about her anymore because its hard to work. plus shes my boss so i cant make any moves or ill get my ass fired.

No comments: