Sunday, January 24, 2010

I am one paranoid ass mother fucker

Man.. I swear. I am the most paranoid person I know. I worry about so much shit. I always look and make sure there is light or a little bit of it I can see before I go to bed. I worry about my roommate and that he's involved in some illegal shit. even though he has a kid but i fucking lived at my last place where a 2 year old kid was there and it was a fucking drug house with people always smoking reefer 24/7.

these guys are potheads, and they are parents too. always fighting and shit. makes me all paranoid. I really dont like all this drama.

Weed sux. When I smoke it, I don't do shit that I should be doing. I had to go out and do laundry today, and also shower before 8 and meditate! I havent meditated in 2 days cuz i been getting high. Man... my roommate always offering me too. It's tempting, but when I get high I don't do shit that I should. Fuck weed! I'm gonna smoke the rest next weekend and not smoke again for a while. It's a waste of money for me atm.

I gotta go to a hospital and find a dentist. My health insurance kicked in I think and I wanna cancel it after getting a physical and doing cleaning on my teeth. Man my eyes always itching cuz I got allergies, my noise always got nasty mucus in it to empty, and my ass got a fucking lump in it. I need to see a doc and I'm worried and shit. I also break out and I need to use lotion in order not to itch or have broken skin and shit. WTF!?!?!?!?! is this cuz of LA atmosphere and dry moisture or some shit? fuck me. i'm too lazy to put lotion so I do it till i break out and start itching all over.

I'm gonna go shower now. Fuck this blog and fuck weed!!!

No comments: