Thursday, September 17, 2009

Many Lives, Many Masters - BOOK REVIEW



So Internet went down a few days back and there was absolutely nothing I could do because Internet is my LIFE. I read this book in 2 days! 120 pages the first day and the other 100 on the 9/15th. I have NEVER read more then around 40 pages a day. Maybe 50 back in college when I really pushed myself. But this book is so good I couldn't stop reading it.

It is a true story of this shrink who hypnotized his patient and instead of her going back to her days of this life, she started to go back to the days of her many OTHER lives she've lived. Then in between stages she went through death, traveled into spiritual realms, and in some sessions several "Masters" came through her with messages for this doctor. Fascinating book!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i might check this out. one of your other recommendations was really good, that book on meditation "mindfulness in plain english"

SP said...

If you're interested in life after death, what stages your soul goes through before choosing another body, etc.. you will love this book.