Thursday, September 3, 2009

Female cousin kicking me out

Yesterday there was this huge fight between me and her. This was all about money. Long story short. My friend was staying here for a week about a month back cuz he got kicked out of the place he was staying in and she agreed to take him in. He had this 1700 plasma tv and was trying to sell it on craigslist for around 900. She asked me to help her buy it from him and promised to pay me back. I didn't say anything and he already had a buyer lined up that will take it for $900. But I ended up paying 800 for it. I really didn't want to because I had many people in the past play me with for money. And my friend who was staying with us came back in town this Sunday and she again.. let him stay reluctantly.

2 days ago she calls me and asks me "can you do me a favor?" The rent that you weren't supposed to pay this month for the tv, can you pay it anyway and not pay NEXT month? I was like "uh.. that wasn't part of the deal. We agreed that my rent is covered THIS month", so she got mad and started yelling and going crazy. Then said she'll pay me back 165 back or whatever cuz she already gave me 100 for tv. And I'm like what do you mean? It's 225 and not 165. She goes.. "Tv costs 750 and..." lol 750? It was 800!!!!! Then she went "your friend stays here and I pay the bills for him NOT you". And I'm like "so is this about my friend staying here now? What is that got to do with anything?"

So now she saying she said that it was 750 and that 50 she was gonna give me "on the credit card" like if I use my cc shell give me 50 for it. Like it makes a fucking difference. It still is 800 for me whether I wrote him a check or used my cc ya dumb bitch! So when she got home she said "I let you stay this month for free" like it wasn't already part of the deal.. yeah, you "let me"... BITCH PLEASE! "and I already found somebody else, so you got 1 month to move out". I said ok and left to do my work assignment I had for that day. The reason why I think she said that is because she needed money. I didn't give it to her, so she found some other person to give her it. (Also, her brother been staying with us since she told me this and if he stays with us every day, then he must have given her rent money for this month) Then when I came back we had this huge fight in front my friend and the roomate. Screaming, yelling, and everything. I said 1) I don't need your $50 and I don't even have any friends to go out and spend it with, I sit in my room all day on my computer so wtf you talking about? 2) either you pay me back 800 or if not this Tv is technically mine so I'll give you back your 100 and sell the Tv on craigslist. (I mean shit, it's a $1700 Tv i can sell it for 900!) So she said.. Then take all your shit and move out on the street by tonight. My own cousin kicked me out on the street over a fucking tv! I was thinking about it and was like.. fuck it.. I'll pay $50 for your Tv... I could've called my dad or my cousin's to ask for a favor to move in with them for 1 month, but I didn't want to bring all this drama to them plus my friend was staying with us too and then he'd have to move and omg, so much drama in 1 day. So she gave me back $165 and I made her sign a contract that my rent this month is free. I should have done this with the Tv but oh well, it's my mistake. I thought that it would be disrespectful since she is family. From now on, any money deals I make, and there won't be many or at all, will be done with a written contract.

So the moral of the story is, my own cousin cares more about money then her own family. If I sold this tv on craig's list and took back what is rightfully mine, I was gonna be on the fucking street that same night! And this is my family? HA! Whatever dirty business, or businesses, she is involved with is just sad. I don't even feel bad for her, me, or anyone who stays in this nut house paying her rent as much as I feel bad for her son who will suffer when he grows up with issues that she will instill onto him. She was yelling when we were arguing "I didn't know you for 17 years and probably will NEVER know you!" and I was like.. it's your own choice. She is the one who keep being involved with whatever she is involved with and be secretive. She says she goes to school, but does she? She shows no tests, or proof that she's even enrolled. She says she works, where? The baby is crying half the time "mooommyyyy.. moooommyyy" cuz she leaves him behind so much and goes to do whatever she does thinking we will look after it. And she doesn't even tell us about it half the time!

I am already looking for places on craigslist. On the good note, my distant cousin told me I have her full support. Man.. this really is a nut house. Our relationships will never be the same after-wards. I can't even look her in the eyes right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your family is white trash

SP said...

not exactly. but you have your opinion like I have mine.

Paz said...

that sucks man. quick question, why did you leave your moms place?

SP said...

because my female cousin offered me to move in with her and pay her rent money.

Anonymous said...

whats it like being Everyone's bitch? grow some cojones fuckface