Thursday, September 10, 2009

1st Meditation Sensation

I just meditated and usually my mind is racing. I have a really hard time putting it to stop. Even after meditating since January 1st of this year, 2009, my mind is racing 1,000 mph when I'm NOT meditating, but in meditation I can put it to about 500 or 300 mph if I'm lucky. Today I really focused on my breath I'd say 75% of the time.

About 80% into it I started to feel this weird sensation. It was as if I'm bigger then my body, or my body is bigger then me. It was like I'm in some sort of a room that is really big but it is all taking place inside of me. And it didn't feel like here and now how I usually feel and we all feel as humans. It was as if the more I focus on my breath the more I get into this trance.

Now the tricky part is that I'm a day dreamer. I LOVE day dreaming and been doing this since high school. So when I start meditating it's like an excuse for me to escape. But then I'm like "oh wait.. I'm meditating" and get back to my breath. And the moment I start to focus in on my breath and go deeper I get scared or something and use day dreaming as an excuse to go somewhere else in my thoughts. But I really am trying to focus with every sitting and hope to go even deeper.

2 comments:

Paz said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/276320740/Kid_Cudi_-_Man_On_The_Moon__The_End_Of_The_Day___Retail_.zip

i'm going to warn you space. you gonna become very depressed.

SP said...

thanks. i'll check this out