Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm 30 Years Old today

Wow.. this is almost unreal. Not only am I 30, but I have never had sex before. I am literally a 30 year old virgin. Dang... I remember watching some Maury type show or whatever, and topic was virgins. One guy got up and said "I am 29 years old, I'm virgin, and I'm still continuing", so I was like oh man.. that will NEVER be me. And here I am.. I beat that guy by 1 year haha.

I kinda don't care anymore to be honest. Before my mind was set on losing my virginity. Every year I was like 'ok, this year' then next year, then next year, etc.. Now I'm like WHO CARES!

I don't wanna do nothing for my birthday but my cousin says she wants to go a restaurant. Sure, why not I guess. At first she said my father wanna go with me and bring my grandma who never liked me for the day in her life. I was like uh... no? I'm so tired of her trying to bring me close to my dad and his mother. It is really irritating. But other then that, until next time... happy birthday to me.

3 comments:

Paz said...

happy bday space. yo no homo fam but i;m curious to see what you look like fam.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday man. I've been reading you for about 2 years now. During that time, I have found bliss, I hope you and Paz find it too.

SP said...

Thanks