Sunday, September 27, 2009

I FOUND A PLACE!

Oh man I'm so excited! I finally found a place and it's the cheapest deal ever!! It's 12:43am right now but technically I got the confirmation of me being the person they chose on 9/26/09, Saturday.

Only $450 per month including the utilities!!! The house was built 3 years ago and is REALLY nice. The bathroom is 2.5x bigger then the one here and it doesn't smell like a skunk died there.

And it's semi-hood. I was really hoping for a nicer area but dang I guess the hood needs me. It's mainly Latinos and Blacks but some white people too because it's close to a college. And there was this other place I saw in a downtown area that was really nice. But I think she was a con-artist because she was cool, yet weird and flaky at the end. Not sure whether to call her and tell her I found another place because she told me I can move in but never called me back like she said she would.

Oh man... this deal is soooooooooooooo good. I can park my car inside every day because there is a back entrance I can use. It's one of them alleys in LA that look deserted and are in the back of the house. Like in Boyz N The Hood. Looks kinda spooky. But if I get to park there every day I don't ever have to deal with parking, or people giving me trouble, haha.

Oh yeah, and when I was leaving their house these 2 brothers started arguing outside. "Hey man.. wtf is wrong with you? I don't even know you. We gotta go with the deal! oh you wanna take it there? I got no problem with that. I'm ready to go head on knowhatimsaying? We can take it there!!! What's up man!!" I was watching this from the car, then said hey to one of the guys who was walking by loool. He was like 'heeey' all looking in my car. I don't know exactly what he wanted. Hood folks I tell ya... But the neighborhood ain't that bad. It's no Watts or Compton, or worse San Bernandino which is considered the "new" LA that got the hoodest ghetto around, or so they say..

I cannot believe I will finally be moving out from this nut house!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

No more secrets from my cousin, no more fruit flies and BIG flies in the kitchen, no more flies in my room that I have to hunt down and kill then feel disgusting afterwards, no more baby crying 6, or 7, or 8am in the morning depending on when it wakes up, no more not being able to sleep because the roomate goes to bed like... now? (its 1am dammit) no more not being able to meditate because a 100 things would interrupt me in the other room, no more my cousin talking out loud on the phone not giving a fuck 2 in the morning when we all trying to sleep, NO MORE DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!

2 comments:

Paz said...

congratulations... quick question, you got that JOB fam?

SP said...

nah, not yet. I just been living off my savings and the 1g that I got from the insurance company of the Asian lady that hit my car.

that's why I highly encourage you or anyone who goes to college and is still living with their folks to SAVE SAVE SAVE. save as much money as you can. try to save 80% of the income you get because you're not paying any rent, and when you graduate it won't be so easy to land a job unless you have a specific profession. and even then you should have some backup.

but I'm doing assignments here and there with temp agencies, plus some interviews that never go anywhere. But the last company... *crosses fingers* is so good I really hope I get it.