Sunday, September 4, 2016

Proverbs 22:6

This is the first Bible verse that actually made me say "wow!" this is so legit. every parent should follow this advice. I am the product of a child that was raised to be confused, uninformed with the world, and lack of self-esteem. parents need to do their job, and if they can't... they shouldn't have children. but that is why whites are fucked up these days. many of us don't want to have children. plus, having kids is expensive. and White Genocide just speeds up every generation. even Hitler try to stop it, and gave bonuses to Germans who had children. nowadays all the white German self hating cunts and cucks call this practice "racist". it's now "racist" to not want your own people to survive. this proposal was rejected because




I can't even watch this. it enrages me just thinking about it. women DON'T BELONG IN POLITICS!! THESE MORONS WILL DESTROY US AND OUR WESTERN WORLD SOON! GET THEM OUT OF POWER NOW BEFORE WE ALL PERISH! ITS NOW CONSIDERED "RACIST" TO NOT WANT GERMAN PEOPLE TO EXIST WITHIN 2 GENERATIONS!!! unbelievable. heh... at least I'm not uninformed anymore. I know more of what is going on than most of the world, and especially whites. but people are waking up. anyway, I digress...

Train up a child in the way he should go;
         even when he is old he will not depart from it. - Proverbs 22:6

No comments: