Friday, February 13, 2015

Tinder is GARBAGE!

so I finally decided to give this app a try. i tried it before but didn't like it. it was all limited to my Facebook. i can't even create my own profile WITHOUT Facebook. so I MUST have Facebook in order to use this shitty app.

okay, i had one bad pic on Facebook before. now i got another, but i wanna add a few from my tablet. guess what? I CAN'T EVEN AD ANY PIC OFF OF MY DEVICE! IT HAS TO COME FROM FACEBOOK!!! WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!? FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK TINDER!!! PIECE OF GARBAGE SHIT!!! WHO MAKES APPS LIKE THIS??? whoever is behind tinder needs to get seriously shot. fucking idiot!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BE MORE FAKE ON FACEBOOK YOU ATTENTION STARVING HO!!! FUCK FACEBOOK, FUCK TINDER, AND FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the ONLY thing that actually enjoy about Tinder, is the Male Model experiments some guys be running. "looks doesn't matter", yeah the fuck right! would she reply to me the same way, if reply to me at all? fuck no! being an average guy is like being a fucking ghost on the internet


not gonna post her pic, but all I'm gonna say is that she's pretty.

outside of these funny experiments, Tinder is SHIT!!!!!! 0/5 stars! FUCK YOU TINDER!!!!!! YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF A DISGRACE OF AN APP!!!!!!!! MAKE YOUR OWN SHIT OR AT LEAST GIVE PEOPLE A CHOICE OF AT LEAST UPPING PICS FROM OUTSIDE OF PIECE OF SHIT FACEBOOK! AGAIN, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: