Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I want to see Avatar in 3D!

You know, one of the things I really regret is that I haven't seen Avatar in 3D when it was out in theaters. It is by far one of the greatest movies I have ever seen. I said it before, and I'll say it again. Avatar was basically a movie about indigenous peoples across Americas, and the oppressors who wanted the rocks were Europeans. This is why Avatar was so powerful to me. It's the truth about some of our history.

Who knows, maybe in 10 years if technology sky rockets and everyone will have a 3D Theater TV they'll be a next 2 gen blu-ray digital player with an instant download of a movie or video game. When that day comes, I WILL watch Avatar in 3D and hopefully all its sequels to come!

Avatar, I Love You! You are the greatest and most amazing movie that dives deep into the human imagination, and many worlds that exist in this Universe.


No comments: