Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Boondock Saints MOVIE REVIEW!

The Boondock Saints has got to be one of the funniest and action packed movies I ever seen. I am not sure, but I guess this is what they call black or dark humor? Correct me on that one, but I absolutely LOVE IT! Willem Dafoe plays a homosexual FBI agent; he is fucking hilarious!

This movie sort of reminds me of Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Everything starts happening in a synchronistic, funny, and a genius way that no one could've predicted. And at the end, you can't help but laugh at the cohesiveness of it.

Isn't it funny how I just looked up The Boondock Saints on Rotten Tomatoes, and it got 20% from the critics? Yet the movie got 92% from the audience. This just shows that the critics' opinions don't mean SHIT!!! They are people just like you and me who have taste. Why the fuck should I listen to the critics, when they rate movies I love so low? But I know what would be a good thing to do; it is to find one critic who you agree with and follow him. I need to do that one of these days when I find some time. But I digress. 5 STARS OUT OF 5! Must watch if you like thrillers with dark comedy.


No comments: