Thursday, September 4, 2008

so I passed up free Pussy... again!

today there was this Chinese chick on the bus stop all throwing her hair left and right and to the side... o...m...g!!! i was like fuck!! what do i say and how do i say it? and most of all, all i could think was "i'm 28 and still live with my mama. what if she lives with her family?" i wanted to fuck her so bad and i knew she wanted me just as bad. she was 30ish and i had a boner, and i didn't know where to take it. should i have started talking to her all the way to the Bart station? and then get on Bart, sit next to her, give her compliments and then get her # when she got off? or should i have straight away gave her a compliment or just asked if she wanted to go get a cup of coffee? dang, im just wondering if it's gonna be the same thing when i move out on my own and finally have my own shit, my own car, crib, and life together. will i still make excuses or man the fuck up and talk my way through these reluctant feelings?

and one thing i don't understand is, are girls like her whores??? do they do this shit to every guy they attracted to? or is she just into white guys? and A LOT of Asian chicks are. it's fucked because i have no experience and not even one soul to talk to about this.

No comments: