Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's my birthday

and i'm doing the same shit i do every year-NOTHING!

nobody is calling me, nobody is e-mailing me, nobody even remembers that it's my birthday other then my mom and her b/f, and i just came from school tired as fuck. i got a burrito for my birthday cuz i asked and it was one hell of a burrito! also got a computer chair and it's the best pc chair i ever seen or sat in (and why wouldn't it be? i picked it!) probably the most meaningful gift i got from my mom, considering i'm always on my computer if i'm not doing my homework.

happy birthday to me, and shout out to trojanman. i hope you enjoy your playstation. oh yeah and i'm thinking of reviewing my book and my audio lecture and then blazing the fuck out for a few before i go to bed. it's my fucking day, might as well do what i want.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"i got a burrito for my birthday"


lmao!

you's a funny guy Space