Wednesday, September 3, 2008

the Republican convention

so i peeped it last night and it was even scarier then the Democratic convention. it looked like a bunch of red necks piled up toghether in the same place. never seen so many red neck looking politicians in my life! dang.. didn't know so many republicans look like that, but now i know. i just wish i could've watched it for a little longer but i had to go to bed cuz i had an 8am class this morning.

and my teacher is pissing me off. he got these topics that he calls the students on, and if you don't know it too bad. i was sitting there all scared and shit cuz im like "i only know what one of those terms mean and it was due process." why do teachers do that shit? why do they feel the need to embarrass their students? i dont get that at all. i feel like im one of the most uneducated, most uninformed people who wouldn't even know the basic terms in the CJ system. so why would you want to embarrass me by having me say "i dont know what that means". shit.. leave me alone you dumb cunt why you feel the need to call on random people when they just beginning to learn the basics and half the class are already on that advanced shit? makes me feel so small like im a baby just learning to walk. every person he called on knew the answer but me. thank God my name wasn't called cuz people in the class probably would be like 'wtf is this idiot doing in a class like this?' i kept his class cuz it's interesting but this is the thing i hate about it.

2 comments:

Paz said...

dayum, that's fucked up... man, i be on the same shit too like yo don't you dare call me.

and yeah, that republican convention... i was looking at the people going over there to support them as some damn lynch mob will prolly have a lynching fest going on if mccain loses. i'ma get me a gun permit just incase some shit pops off..

SP said...

there was already a bunch of anarchist protesters outside of the convention. they were planning on blowing up the fucking place with a bunch of Molatov kakteils.

and if we lived in the south, getting a gun permit wouldn't such a bad idea.