Wednesday, September 3, 2008

and fuck that piece of shit Democrat politician i was volunterring for!

so as i mentioned i was volunteering for this guy who is running for the district i live in. so i went out to pass fliers, and collect signatures. after he got an office set up i came in to go out knock on peoples' doors, and then came in the office to do phone banking or whatever the fuck it's called. and this idiot was straight cock blocking me!!

there was this one girl that liked me there and i was just chit chatting with her about nothing. and this piece of shit politician was looking at me all serious (while im talking to her) and wouldnt look away. im like why is he straight staring at me while im talking to her, acting like hes part of our conversation when hes not? fucking dumb ass cock blocking piece of shit! how you gonna cock block somebody who helps your stupid ass campaign? you should be kissing my feet and ass you punk ass bitch! then he has people calling me cuz he needs more help. get real! and the only reason why i came there again for phone banking was cuz the guy who calls for help has been really cool with me. dude treats me with respect and even gave me a ride home one time. thats the only reason why i went there. but i'll play his game. ill leave his poster in my mom's living room window, and make him think im still contributing. but next time somebody calls ill be like sorry dude im busy. punk ass cock blocking ungrateful piece of shit ass bitch. die a slow death and ill make sure ill vote for the other candidate when the elections come in november. i dont even know you or what you saying you gonna do. stupid ass.

and another thing that was pissing me off is that i never got an invitation to any of his parties untill the last time i came in there all pissed to do phone banking not even looking at that piece of shit in the eye. then the next day i get an e-mail to some party. fuck you and your party bitch! i was there 2 weeks prior to that and his friend guy was talking to a girl that came in to volunteer about the parties they be putting together. and i was sitting there thinking.. 'shit! why dont i ever get invited and most of all i never even hear about these house parties? wtf!!!' and one time i was talking to him i was asking him about the pics they got on the windows and he was all saying how they all smiling in the pics (when they werent) subliminally implying that i need to smile more. i was just like dang wtf?! so yeah, that's how some people are i guess. they see somebody like me and they label me a future serial killer or whatever the fuck they think, and exclude me from everything. yet when they need something they're the first ones to call me for help. "help me with this, and help me with that" FUCK YOU BITCH! from now on im busy doing my own shit. fuck you and your campaign!

1 comment:

Paz said...

sounds like you working for clay davis, man. be careful.. he sounds dirty, fam.