Thursday, June 12, 2008

panick attack

i had a panic attack today in class. it started out as this guy behind me kept shaking my chair, then it was when the teacher said something funny and i laughed. then i started thinking all these negative thoughts like if people think bad about me cuz i laughed, and some other stuff i dont remember. i was relaxed until this moment and then the panic attack started. i was sitting there feeling tingles inside of me but i wasn't shaking or looking paranoid. it wasnt that bad though, only about 20-30%. some days i remember id be sitting there in class feeling like my life is on the line.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
itskrissy said...

My mom has panic attacks like every day it's ridiculous..

SP said...

why your mom has panic attacks for? does she have ptsd?