Sunday, June 22, 2008

I just wanna come here and say how socially awkward my mother is

so im a little high right now right. and for some reason when im high i am more in tuned with things around me. so i come out into the kitchen and her boyfriend is drying her hair haaaaaaaaaaaahhahahhahahahhaha so i was like ok man whatever said hi and kept it moving. threw out the trash and they tell me "we ate the ravilioli" i cooked. cuz i was cooking and right in the middle they came home brought me burrito. so they said theyll eat my stuff i cooked. back to the story. i say oh ok, and they say it was tasty or some shit i dont remember. then she goes

mom: how was burrito?
me: it was alright
mom: thank you
me: *puzzled like i am on planet Mars* for WHAT???
mom: for cooking ravilioli

oh man. i cant even express how socially awkward this sounds. how was burrito>it was alright>thank you. thank you for what????? for me eating a burrito or for cooking? if its for cooking then say it in order. this is why i hate talking to my mom. she brings this social awkwardness to me and punishes me when i reject it and ignore her. but rewards me when i uplift her for acting weird. wtf type of shit is that? and then she complains that i dont have many friends and that i need to live my life. as fucked up as it sounds, i think my mom is partially responsible for me having social problems and doing social awkward things in public. she didnt even fucking know what socially awkward meant until i brought it up yesterday! i get so fucking mad at this shit i dont wanna be around her or talk to her for months.

im gonna take a few more hits and go back playing wow.

1 comment:

Paz said...

yeah, that does sound weird fam. she ate your food without asking. that's some wack shit. i think you should move out away from your moms and get your own place. ya know... that and a whip.


oh and another thing, space, if you're reading this, a word of advice, do NOT post on sohh until wednesday or fuck it, until next week if it's still around. if you wanna know why, feel free to private message me on sohh.