Monday, June 16, 2008

dream about a girl wanting to stab me

i dont remember most of the dream but we were all in some apartment in a room. it was a few women and me. and then there was this other girl there. this was back home in my country and i dont exactly know the rest of it (i should fucking write this down when i wake up but i got school now). anyway, we were all just hanging out and talking. and seems like all the girls were playing around with the other chick, and i was being mean. then at some point that 1 girl got mad, went into the bathroom, and closed the door behind her. I open the door and she had a big knife in her hand acting like she was about to stab me. then i was like look i was just playing with you blah blah. and i was about to start ducking and blocking her stabbing me. then the knife would turn from big to small, to medium. i think at the end she didnt stab me and i explained that i was playing around.

this sort of thing happens when im around people actually. when i try to play with somebody i end up being mean and not even realizing it, so i just stay quiet or at least try to be quiet cuz i know i do and say dumb shit that i dont even mean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

drugs bad