Tuesday, March 15, 2016

OBEs could be scary

I haven't had an OBE in a good minute, because I haven't tried. And also because I am focusing my attention in THIS world, getting all the things I need to survive and be happy. But last night, I was able to induce one.

Lately, I have been able to take naps regularly, and yesterday was no exception. Then a few hours later when it was time to go to bed, I meditated for about 5 minutes, followed by a numbing of my limbs exercise, and some protection visualizations. Then out of nowhere, I hear something falling to the floor on my right. I was about to get up and check, but then realized it's the vibration stage. So I am laying there stuck, can't move and can't see. Everything is black. I could sort of move my astral arms out, but barely. So I ask my guides to please help me with this. And before I know it, I start seeing my room with someone shining blue light towards the direction of my vision. Then I take a look at the ceiling where my window drapes are, and there is a monkey looking right at me! It scared the crap out of me. This is like if you are sitting there in your room doing something on your computer, you turn your head, and see a monkey! a freaking monkey!!! I mean, it's one thing to see a giant spider, but alive animal?? This isn't the scariest OBE I had, but I really need to get used to them, especially when they are very vivid. I used to think that once I learn how to OBE, I would be flying around everywhere, go to Mars, go to other planets, meet aliens, travel inter-dimensionally. But it's not so easy. Fear always gets in the way. And in order to progress, you must face it head on.

This is why I admire Robert Monroe, and how far he went in his Astral Projections. The man is a LEGEND! I will soon read his 3rd book, if time permits.

No comments: