Saturday, October 18, 2014

Mr. Nobody MOVIE REVIEW

So this movie was a little different than what I expected from watching the trailer...





I could relate to the trailer, as I am a 35 year old man who has NEVER lived his life. I sort just existed from birth. I exist like a leaf falling from a tree in no particular direction, letting the wind decide my fate. This was one of the biggest reasons why I've been meaning to watch this film. Even all of my friends I've had; they made friends with me, and not the other way around. It's hard making friends, and invite people into your life, when you don't have much of a life of your own. But I digress.

In the end, this movie is all about alternate realities, and choices that we make. Each choice decides our future. If we make one choice, our life turns out one way. And visa versa. I always wondered how my life would turn out if our family went to Philadelphia, which was a big chance when we were coming to America. Instead, we came to California.

This movie gets you thinking, and could get confusing at times because it deals with time, future, present, past, as well as going backwards.

I enjoyed Mr Nobody. A solid 4/5 stars.

No comments: