Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Fountain, Amour Infinity, Girl 6, Mad Max, Dirty - Movie Reviews

The Fountain - this movie is fucking BEAUTIFUL. Life, death, love, reincarnation, parallel lives, Spain, Mayans, alternate realities, time, etc... 5/5 stars. must watch.
















Amour Infinity: A Brooklyn Love Story - Love story in the hood. I guessed so many lines before they said them, ahaaha. solid film, but if you don't like love stuff, stay away. watch it, and show support! 3/5 stars.














Girl 6 - this movie is FUNNY. I can't believe it took me this long to watch it. I been postponing it because I thought it's gonna suck. but anyway, even though I think Spike Lee can be ignorant as hell riding Italians' dick like there is no tomorrow, I enjoy many, if not most of his movies. 4.5/5 stars.
















Mad Max - back when this movie came out, it probably would be 5/5, but now I can't give it more than 3, even though it is 1/5 for a lot of people who would see it for the first time. this is one of those movies that you say is a "classic" when you were like 5 years old watching that shit. but when you grow up and watch it again, your boner hits the ground.

Dirty - man... originally I was gonna give this a 4 star review, but now I can't do it for the life of me. killings, murders, blood, gangsters, everyone is dirty, it is fucking sickening to watch this movie. I feel 20x worse after watching this. this movie ruined my fucking day completely. I cant stand movies like this. Good story, but this movie is..... DIRTY! matter fact, fuck the story. come to think of it, it sucks balls. I feel I need to sprinkle some holy water all over me after watching this film. 1 dirty star is all it gets.

No comments: