Monday, May 16, 2011

Black Dynamite, Terminator: Salvation, Crank 2, Young Cesar, Point of No Return - Movie Reviews

Black Dynamite - not as funny as I thought it would be BUT, i bet it is a funny ass movie when you smoke some good ass weed. I remember watching one movie that was STUPID AS HELL and then watching it again on weed I was ROFLING. so yeah, smoke some weed, watch this movie, and laugh your ass off. too bad I don't do drugs no more. 4/5 stars.
















Terminator: Salvation - started out good, but went down from there. then at some point, bad acting just followed, and it just fucked the movie up. either way. 3 stars cuz I wasn't bored. other then that, it wasn't that great. but at least it wasn't a complete shit film like T3.
















Crank 2 - this movie is funny, and sick at the same time. not anywhere near as good as the first, but I enjoyed it. 3/5 stars.
















Young Cesar - enjoyed this film. young black male making money in the drug game, etc.. and there is drama within the crime family, etc.. solid movie. SHOW YOUR SUPPORT! 4/5 stars.
















Point of No Return - this movie reminds me of Hip Hop today. take an ORIGINAL film, La Femme Nikita, make an exact copy of it, sprinkle some remixes here and there to ad it some spices, and voila! you get Remix 2001 or whatever the fuck. this is why I don't listen to Hip Hop anymore. but I wanted to see this movie because I had high hopes for the "American" version. 2/5 stars.

No comments: