Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cataclysm is a piece of SHIT!


Blizzard has turned this game into the biggest joke I ever seen when it comes to video games. Reason why I purchased it is because I not only have absolutely no life, but as you can see from my blog entries may be dead tomorrow for all I know. I tried real hard to sell my WoW account but couldn't. So fate had its way and I bought the game at launch to test it and review it after (my first time buying any WoW expansion at launch). Today is my last day of game time, and it will expire at 8 something pm.

The game is fun at 80 when you level in new zones up to 85. But THAT'S IT! Some nice areas, interesting quests, etc.. If you on a PvP server you can gank and do some World PvP. But once you hit 85, World PvP is absolutely non-existent unless you are on some RP server like The Venture Co.. And even then, judging by the game's mechanics you will be spending 60% of your time fighting NPCs in cities than other players. And while you fighting NPCs you'll be relentlessly raped by others until you find a big group, which will never happen because no one cares for WPvP anymore.

Tal Barad is fucking PATHETIC!!! The controlling side has a 90% chance of winning because it's extremely easy to defend, and the attackers are pretty much FUCKED and need to WORK THEIR ASSES OFF to even get 2 towers controlled. The zone has 3 towers like Hellfire Peninsula, and you need to take them over if you attacker. If you get all 3 under control=win. People complain on forums over and over and ask Blizzard to fix this piece of shit zone, but as always Blizzard DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK!!!!! so they stay silent, and not respond.

I don't have much time to play, and I been gearing up in PvP gear. But still haven't gotten full PvP set (got full set, but 4 to 5 pieces short on off pieces) which is the 3rd best (in other words, the worst). To get 2nd best you need Arena, which I hate with passion and think it killed PvP in this game completely, or Rated BGs which get repetitive and boring. After a while you don't get any points from Rated BGs but just do them over and over to work on your rating. I won't even go into PvE. That's another 6 months of your life grinding and wiping.

Flying mounts everywhere KILL PvP completely. And I'm not talking about being ganked here. I'm talking about GUARDS IN CITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cannot do shit but get raped up the ass by 3 guards once you fly into a city. They will knock you off your mounts. Then if you close to another guard, 3 more guards will attack you. You move 1 step=ANOTHER 3 GUARDS ON YOU RAPING YOU EVEN HARDER!! I mean wtf!?!?!??!?? This is why no one gives a shit about PvP anymore. It was bad enough in LK, but now with this new system you cannot move an inch without having 20 guards on you. And then in 3 secs you're dead. Another thing that really really really piss me off is... RE SPAWNING GUARDS THAT COME OUTTA THIN AIR!!! You kill 3, 3 more come from literally some other dimension. Like you cannot see them there until they appear out of nowhere.

My absolute pet peeve is.. If you die in a city while you invade, you will be placed at least 3 to 5 minutes FAR AWAY to run back to your corpse! So wait.. not only do I get raped silly by guards, other players while guards are killing me, guards that come from nowhere, flying guards that knock me off my mount, but now after I die I gotta spend 5 minutes of my life WALKING BACK TO MY CORPSE SO THAT I CAN DIE AGAIN!!?!?? FUCK YOU BLIZZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE COMPLETELY DESTROYED EVERY SINGLE ELEMENT OF WOW THAT MADE IT WOW.

And posting on the forums can get you banned for absolutely nothing! You can say "I hate this change" or "this sucks" or anything completely harmless that would let them know you fucking can't stand their shit changes=48 hour ban. Next time=76 hour ban. And last time you get banned=perm ban. I mean WTF!?!?!! You want your ban lifted? 3 months of waiting IF they even lift it. I personally don't even post on the forums any longer because it's pointless. They are filled with trolls who will make fun of you and your mama, but if you say anything back you get reported and banned.

Blizzard is nothing more then a bunch of gustapo Nazis. They change stupid shit every patch, don't listen to any of their fans, abuse and ban everyone, and then collect money from the same people who complain, bitch, moan, and then come back to play their shitty game.

Fuck this game, and fuck this company. If I could sell this sack of shit account I would. But from the looks of it, it won't be happening because it's really easy to level now. People who have no life can level in like 2 weeks to 85 through dungeons, bgs, and leveling.


I give this sack of worthless shit a 1 out of 5. 1 is for the new zones you get to explore when you level 80 to 85. Leveling from 1 just to see new revamped areas is just dumb. But it's your life and your time. Do what you want with it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nerd rage

andrew said...

yup Sp,

you pretty much summed up whats it like in cata man. nice job! =)

Anonymous said...

I said fuck you to blizzard as well.

Deleted all my characters, lvl85 and down. Cancelled my account, gave all my gold to some low leves in town.

I took the Cataclysm box and tore it the fuck up, busted the dvd and tore up the manuals.I even threw away the shitty poster i got for free.

What killed it for me is the fucking shitty ass holiday bullshit quests like valentines day when you get 500 faggots running around with big purple fucking queer ass hearts above their head. I also made a goblin and realized its a fucking joke ass disney playground for fucking 5 year olds.

Fuck blizzard, and fuck WoW. It's dead to me now for good. Thank god!

Depending on what they do with Diablo3 i might not buy another blizzard game.

Later.

Sp said...

^^^my question to you is, why the FUCK would you want to go and buy diablo3 when they fucked up every single game they ever touched? the company went from one of the most perfectionist video game companies on the planet, to one of the most greediest and money hungry Microsoft clones in the business.

I was with them ever since Warcraft: Orcs & Humans. was planning on buying SCII, because SC1 was one of my favorite strategy games, right next to Warcraft II. but once I learned of all the bullshit limitations, and ESPECIALLY of that RealID crap, I knew I will never be supporting them even again. Even though I did buy Cata, it was only because of what I said in this review. Other then that, I am done with them forever.

But hey.. if you feel that they won't ruin your Diablo like they ruined WoW, SC, and every other game they will ever release, then go buy it. but believe me, they will never let us have control over ANYTHING in their future games, even if it has as little to do whom we team up with on b.net. those days are over, and old Blizzard is no more. it's all Blizzactivision now, and if it doesn't have green on it, or anti-piracy at ever click, forget it.