Thursday, January 27, 2011

Something bad may happen to me this month...

I just came back from a crystal shop, which was BAD ASS might i add. It's the 2nd one I found and much more affordable, and I like the vibe there more too. But anyway.. I bought some things what for I am not even gonna say right now. But then the girl, who ironically did a reading for me last weekend, checked the things and the bill came to... $66.67... she looked at me and we both into numerology and tons of other spirituality, mysticism, crystals, etc.. and i was like MAN!...... i was seeing 666 this whole week.

Something may happen to me this month. I only slept last night and one night on the weekend that was like 7 hours each. and besides that i get like 4-5 hours of sleep every night. My heart HURTS... it really hurts... i feel like shit. and i dont know.. I am seeing 9:11pm right now. crazy...

but change is coming.. HUGE change. I will post about it maybe in 1 week. it is bad, but good for the most part. I just hope I live to see it and get better with time. I already bought some crystals to detoxify me and cleanse my aura. Also got some Native American tools to cleanse my space with unwanted energies. More to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lmao get a grip. ur worrying about things that arent real