Thursday, February 24, 2011

Net 10 is a piece of SHIT

Every time I gotta re-activate this service, it brings me through loops of the same bullshit message "System unavailable, try later"

I don't use my phone and don't have many friends, so pay as you go is all I need but.. WTF!?!?!?! I gotta make a phone call and paid $30 for 300 minutes. Been trying since yesterday to activate this garbage.

Can't make phone calls here cuz my mom's b/f is yapping on the phone line all day. Funny.. I told him that radio phones are BAD FOR YOU!!!!!! He is already going through chemo with cancer, and I told him soooooooooooooooo much info about health and different books... Did he listen to ANYTHING I suggested? No! He hasn't done shit but sit on his ass and watch TV all day, another source of fear and propaganda that hypnotizes you and puts you to sleep. He talks on the phone nearly ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day on the radio phone. It's like everything I said went into one ear, and out the other. I really don't like talking to him or even being around him. I don't like his energy.

Back to my post... FUCK NET 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: