Monday, February 14, 2011

Prodigy's Letter from Prison

Read it! I been dealing with similar events for 1 year and 7 months, going on 8. Shit is real my friends. And imo people like trojanman (and self before even my LA trip) been dealing with it damn near all our lives until we hit a breaking points and have a wake up call, spiritual awakening, or go on a columbine/virginia tech because we couldn't take it anymore. My pscychic told me that I have been having a lot of people, and spirits come through my body and it is my job to take ownage of my body. I have been doing that for a little over a month and let me tell you it is hard. But I am doing it, and not giving up.

Also, the fake and phony world will never accept these as facts. They will label these claims as propaganda and lock you up in a mental institution or prison, as for P's case, and you will never be heard from again.

I checked P's site but it doesn't exist. Either he hasn't put it up yet or the government already took it down.

No comments: