Monday, November 16, 2009

Pink Eye again, and Rash

my health is really bad right now. First it was a mysterious blood clot, now I got a pink eye today because my hair is long now, and when they're long they get in my face. I don't know exactly where it came from but this morning I KNEW I had a pink eye for some reason. I really need to stop scratching my eyes even with the back of my thumbs. But my eyes always itch because of my allergies!! Urgh...

And to top it off I had a rash since I lived the last month at my cousin's place. That's for 2 and a half months. Her spot was dirty as hell, flies everywhere in the kitchen, flies going into my room if I have light in it, and I got this rash there. At first it was small and just in a few spots. Now it's all over my legs, stomach, and my ass! I even got this fungus (what the doc said) on my dick! Right on the head my of penis. I been using a cream for a month but it was anti-itching so it didn't help for shit. Now I been using doc's proscribed one for 1 week and not sure if it's getting any better. I guess I'll have to wait and see and make sure I shower once a day. Yeah, my ass gets lazy and sometimes showers like once every 3 days. I got good hygiene so I could get away with it. I guess not anymore. Doc said make sure to keep the body clean at all times.

Gonna go take a shower right now.

3 comments:

Paz said...

you had what i had ten years ago, that fungi shit. that shit is HARD to get rid of too so you better not miss a day with that shit. i'm guessing you get the itching too in which you can't stop. mayne, you know you gonna get scars too from that shit right? that's why i wash myself every morning and every night. that shit ain't a joke.

SP said...

man.. I'm scared this cream won't work cuz I been using it for 9 days and still itching and still these weird pimples all over my body. damn!

you wash yourself every morning as in a shower? I can't be bothered to shower in the morning cuz it takes too long. shower at night>morning.

Paz said...

i feel you man. that shit might take a month though to heal up. hopefully.. you prolly caught that shit from the air because some of those fungal things are airbourne. hopefully it's not your place that's that caused your infection because you know how some places have mold in them.

but showering in the morning feels GOOD especially when it's cold as fuck and you tired as fuck. that hot water wakes you up. i can't do none of that.. go to the sink and rinse shit. not my thing.