Monday, November 30, 2009

another fucking Headache

I really don't understand why I go through so much pain. And not just isolation and loneliness, emotion pain or whatever, but PHYSICAL PAIN.

earlier today around 10:30am I had this headache from hell AT WORK! so I was like WTFFFFFFF. I eat healthy, check. I drink lots of water... check, I slept that night, check.. WTF YOU WANT FROM ME!!!!!!!!!! I went into the bathroom trying to ask my guides wtf you put me through so much pain. I mean SHIT!!! I talk to my spirit guides before every meditation session and it's like.. I ask for a lot of things and I'm appreciative for all the things I already have but if there was some way I could communicate with them to get rid of these headaches... man..... I was in the bathroom for 20 mins holding my head while taking a shit. I mean seriously... I feel like I'm being tortured when these headaches hit me.

My co-worker said it could be dairy products though cuz her friend had a similar problem so I'm gonna lay off cream cheese for a while and all the other dairies like cheese or whatever. I'm out this bitch. gonna go meditate then sleep... Finally burn some candles and some incense. Haven't done a proper meditation in about a week because of me being sick. It's like food to me.. I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: