Friday, November 6, 2009

Flat tire, blood clot, and my Gangster Grandfather in Dream

I got a flat tire a like 2 days ago on the way to work, and only realized it when I got there. My co-worker told me where to go in South Pasadena and those guys hooked me up. The best $25 ever spent. Thank GOD! I was afraid I was gonna pop the donut since he told me it's not meant for driving but just for emergencies.

Around the same time I kept feeling this weird pain in the back of my leg. Then yesterday I came home and look close. It's a blood clot! Shit freaked me out!!! I was afraid it's cancer or something so been driving around today looking for a doc but they expensive as shit and I didn't get there in time so now gotta go to General tomorrow in East LA. My landlord told me they don't even charge you nothing. I looked around on google and found this http://www.emedicinehealth.com/blood_clot_in_the_legs/article_em.htm "Prolonged sitting, such as during a long plane or car ride" in the Causes section. OMG! I'm generally really healthy but for the past 6 months I haven't exercised for shit! I been staying home, looking at jobs on-line (sitting), running around to an interview or two or buying groceries, browsing the internet (sitting), and the rest of the time playing WoW (sitting). Shit... this is bad. I done just done my Martial Arts forms last night and just now-7 in a row. I gotta get back in shape. Fuck WoW for now, and fuck sitting on the internet. I'll be reading books, doing some exercise, and going to the beach more often for at least a few weeks till I'm back in shape.

Last night though, my grandfather came to me in dream. At first I saw my cousin and her 2 year old baby (the lil fucker that cries 24/7). He was excited to see me and all, and then I was looking around for someone to ask about my leg, and there is my grandfather. I tell him "look, I wanted to show you this", and he goes "oh, that's nothing. I dealt with that all my life". So I said "it's cancer??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" then woke up at 4:30am. I couldn't sleep till I had to go to work. Now my Grandpa I never met and I think he died like 10 days before I was born. I heard he was a gangster and was the only one that escaped from cops. Everybody else got caught and/or killed. He had 17 knife wounds on his body. So I was thinking maybe that's what he meant? He "dealt with that all his life"? Or maybe blot clot bruises from fighting? I don't know. But that shit really freaked me out because I don't remember him saying nothing else but I started screaming. Anyway, fuck this internet shit. I'm gonna go finish my book.

No comments: