Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Drama at work - The Fat Bitch story

so this fat bitch who is training me at work just got into major trouble today. It was so funny, I was trying REALLY hard not to laugh after-wards.

So my position is THE most complicated position in the entire building of our company. The fat bitch and all the others around me are under the same title, but they are more experienced. The Taco Bell Eating buffalo has 1 year of experience under her belt. I got 1 week, going on week 2. Every time the Sumo Wrestler trains me she gets irritated with my repetitive questions, but the thing is THERE IS SO MUCH INFO COMING AT ME BILLION MILES PER HOUR! Plus, she never printed out the VISUAL instructions for me. I had to spend a long time making them myself. Everybody knows this, and doesn't care for my simplistic, and repetitive questions but the Walrus that sits next to me acts all high and mighty, showing off her knowledge, think I'm dumb. I ask her a closed ended question, but the Kentucky Fried Chicken eater will NEVER give me a yes or no. She will always confuse me by throwing in MORE, AND MORE redundant crap that I DON'T need to hear. And she is rude as fuck.

Now I have always had a hard time defending myself ESPECIALLY in social situations. This is because in social settings you have to a) know that you are being disrespected or talked down on. and this isn't just 'fuck you'. it's more subtle things that are being thrown at you INDIRECTLY, and b) know HOW to counter the attack by not being mean, rude, or disrespectful back ESPECIALLY in a job that you just got. I have a hard time detecting both of these but especially the latter. If I were to stand up for myself, I wouldn't know HOW to do it verbally. So I stay silent. Now this fat Orangutan acted like a biatch once again today. Then the guy a few desks away went "ease up a lil bit there [Chicken Wing eating elephant], he is new. How is he supposed to know all this stuff when all you do is talk down on him? I'M SERIOUS!" and the dude went at it. Then my supervisors had her in the big Lady BOSS's room, then the Walrus disappeared from sight for about 10 minutes (crying in a bathroom LMFAOOOOX1293783743874), then they had me in the BIG BOSS's room. I met the BOSS, she was SUPER NICE, I told her the Elephant of India always gets mad at me when I'm asking questions and never gives me direct answers. So now I don't EVER have to talk to the Alien creature with 300 lbs of flesh that is anywhere but on her ass (she is hideous let me tell you), and I thank GOD for that.

Man... when I got back to my desk she was there sobbing... with a tissue. I was trying REALLY hard not to laugh but a few smiles came outta me. That shit had my insides laughing for a good minute and I'm still laughing as I'm typing this. The Fried Chicken eater likes to show off her knowledge and make me look stupid because I only been there 1 week, yet she got in trouble, and then went crying like a lil bitch in a bathroom. She was all quiet for the rest of the day. This Whale is a funny creature.



To be continued...