Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm Sick & my PC is Broke

I'm at the lowest point in my life atm. I have pink eye, fungus all over my legs, waist, arms, and my dick. I was shook yesterday because it almost looked like an open wound on my head. I was scared of losing my dick for real. But it SEEMS like it's getting better. (Trojanman, if you reading this, how long did it take you to get rid of this? Cuz I'm on week 2 and it SEEMS like it's getting better but I still don't know because it's the same shit every day) And to top it all off I got a fever right now.

My stupid Manager got sick and the dumb bitch came in to work NEXT DAY talking about "I don't have a cold". Yeah bitch, you don't have a cold TODAY but you did yesterday. Anyone who is sick should KEEP THEIR ASS HOME FOR A MINIMUM 3 DAYS. Now half of the department is sick including me. That got me so mad. I barely had energy to work. It's gonna be a long and painful weekend for me. Funny I got a degree but I make almost minimum wage. And with all the taxes they cutting for November and December in California (they cutting 10% instead of 8 for these 2 months because of economic crisis), I make around $1,200 per month.. LMAO... funny shit ain't it? It's tough, and I thank the Universe for bringing me this job because some people DON'T GOT ANY JOBS! This is why I always knew Obama was full of shit. He is just all TALK, and try to convince people with his bullshit tactics of "Change" and "Hope". GTFO of here with that bullshit.

But anyway, my PC keeps crashing. I don't know if it will crash at any moment as I'm typing this. It could be the video card because it's crap (though powerful), it could be my Power Supply or it COULD be my Hard Drive that already died on me once. I was gonna install my old Video Card but I'll try to replace my HDD and see if that works. If it keeps crashing, I'll try video card next. If it fucks up then I guess its a Power Supply.

I'm gonna do 3 forms right now and burn my body. If I'm not tired after that I'll try my best to do Golden Bell and get my ass in a Horse Stand for 20 mins. This Kung Fu is AMAZING. I was sick as fuck one time back when I used to train religiously, went to my school, did 20 forms, and the next day the cold just left my system.


I'm out. Using safe mode to blog this. I'll do some forms, replace some parts and run tests, take a shower, and probably watch a movie. I WAS gonna play some WoW cuz I barely have time for it now but fuck it. I can't be sitting any longer and need to lay down and watch a movie or something.

3 comments:

Paz said...

well, it took a good time to get rid of that shit. i forgot the exact amount of time because that fungus thing happened to me about nine years ago. all i know is that when that ish is gone, you'll NEVER ever wanna miss a chance to shower again. you might end up with scars on your body though afterwards.

hope you get better soon with the cold you got and shit. you'll be alright.

and it might be the spot you're living in that's causing all these problems including your internet service. you'll be alright fam. enjoy your holiday.

Anonymous said...

lmao 1200 a month is pathetic, especially for l.a., panhandlers make more than you

SP said...

tell me about it.

BUT I'M GLAD I FOUND A JOB!!! NOW I CAN SAVE A LITTLE BIT OF MONEY AND NOT USE MY SAVINGS ANYMORE!

smart people save money. I don't care if you're black, white, or whatever. If you work, and you ain't saving, always spending and then you act proud for being broke that's just too bad for you. aint NOTHING cool about being broke. living with yo moms or popz cuz you can't pay rent, then you have to put up with their bullshit. HELL NO! save the fuck up people! and when you have to move or get kicked out what you gonna do? that's the best advice I could give. SAVE NOW if you living at home, don't pay rent, got a job, and in school. SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!!!