Friday, November 27, 2009

my CPU is fried

PC kept freezing and freezing, I made some posts on some forums and the long story short my CPU is fried. Ordered a new one already from ebay. $26 and another guy told me he can send me one for free that's even faster than the one I ordered. So let's see what happens. I had to underclock mine so I can run my PC without it shutting off.

I even went to the store and got some Thermal Paste thinking it would solve my freezes but no. CPU just died on me but I guess they don't completely fail, but only when you run them at their full potential speed. I don't know. This my first time having problems with this.

Oh and I'm almost done with my next book so look forward to the Review very soon. That, AND I'm starting a new one right after. But this next book is just fascinating to me and not so hard to internalize.. been wanting to read it for a really long time but with school and everything else just didn't have time. I hope it's really good like its index was.

No comments: