Friday, July 31, 2009

Dream about my CJ Counselor

I just woke up and had this weird dream about my counselor. I invited both of my counselors, one from city college and the other from University to my graduation but neither showed up. But my female counselor from city college, me and her keep in touch. She's really amazing. She reminds me of a female version of Martin Luther King Jr.. She has that type of spirit and really cares for people. But my University counselor is selfish! He only cares about himself and no one else. That's just his personality though so I can't say it's a bad thing.

When I left school I barely even said goodbye. I was turning in my paper and said see ya around...

So in my dream I come home, which looked like a place I never been before, and he is there. So I was like WTF!?!?!! it was a huge surprise because you know.. I'll never see that dude ever again. So he just dropped by to visit and started talking saying he's coming from the hospital and was injured. I was like what happened you ok? He was like yeah, you know.. sometimes we get hurt on the job (he's a private investigator and used to be a cop in the South Bronx for 30 years. I was thinking he got shot). So then he sits down at a table and my mom is there cooking something. I introduce him to her and he's like oh yeah I already met her. Then he says we have good forgot-what in my country and starts speaking Russian fluently. I was like damn you can speak it fluently!

Then we talk some more about random stuff. I had my Discover magazine laying around for this month and I was like "hey, you like science type of magz? cuz i wanna give you a 1 year going away gift subscription". He said he subscribes to some other mag, I forgot which, and sure.

Then we talk some more and woke up.

This dream was really random and really weird. This guy reminds me of Denzel Washington in Training Day but a good version. Now since he is so miserable I was thinking maybe he back stabbed a whole bunch of or at least 1 person in the past really badly so now he is going through the motions feeling down thinking about that. But you know, everybody wanna be his friend and stay close to him. That is why when I left he was distant so I was like whatever dude.. peace... and bounced. It's like i didnt give a rats ass. I got tired of this dude and his the-world-evolves-around-me attitude. When I had to see him for whatever reason, our meeting would evolve around his mood. But he is good peoples. That's just his personality.

No comments: