Sunday, July 19, 2009

These guys remind me of my Childhood

When I was young about 9 or 10 I was a class clown. I said things in class and people laughed and thought I was funny. One time we had a contest of who could put together a few minute skit and I imitated this commercial that advertised some socks and it was HILARIOUS! People were cracking the fuck up and I came 2nd because the judges gave the first place to some boring ass, and dull winner. Everyone was like 'awww wtf!? the sock skit blew this wack shit out the water!' but I was like ehh whatever.



If I didn't have such a hard life I would totally be into comedy, and possibly make it my profession.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"If I didn't have such a hard life I would totally be into comedy, and possibly make it my profession."

if thats what you want to do, go for it.

ALOT of comics came from fucked up lives. you can look it up. alot of the big names had rough childhoods, worked shitty jobs, etc. richard pryor's mom was a hooker. you cant get no worse than that

Anonymous said...

u should become a mime, you talentless fuck

SP said...

"if thats what you want to do, go for it.

ALOT of comics came from fucked up lives. you can look it up. alot of the big names had rough childhoods, worked shitty jobs, etc. richard pryor's mom was a hooker. you cant get no worse than that"


I guess you misunderstood what i meant. When i was a kid i was more of a free spirit when i goofed around with people. so they felt comfortable and at ease. they found me funny. and when i said i see myself in these guys i meant that they are still at that place. like if they go out to a club goofing around and joking with people, people feel the same about them as they felt about me when i was a kid. they feel connected to them and joke around and shit.

but whichever bad choices i made in life made me more subconscious, and i started to care what others think about me. so that's what i meant. it's different now. i make people uneasy. i couldnt pull this shit off even if i wanted to. but if my life path was the same as these guys id probably be doing what they do.