Friday, July 10, 2009

Los Angeles, my new Home

I'm in L.A. baby babaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I moved out here on the 3rd and staying with my cousin. Paying her rent but it's much lower then my fam was charging me since I graduated.

Oh man, the weather here is fucking AMAZING! HOT all day every day, and even at night. I wake up feeling warm getting out of bed unlike back in the Crap Area. Why would anyone wanna live there is beyond my understanding.

To the person who asked me about job search, I'm looking right now and it's really slow. I should look much harder but I'm still in the middle of handling all my shit I need to handle when moving.

Also, FUCK WEED!!! I am so done with reefer. I almost lost my 3rd friend because I was high while talking on the phone with her. I said something that sounded like I was trying to get with her because I was nervous or maybe some other stuff I don't remember. And she's like my sister-I don't look at her like that. She stopped calling me and I thought that's my 3rd friend lost because of weed. But we got back in touch and she lives close to L.A. so we can hang out a lil. And my other friend rode out here with me because he was like 'I was thinking of doing the same', so I got 2 friends in a new city. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meditation is my new weed. I will get "high" as much as I can on that. Trying to meditate two times a day but it's hard because my cousin has a baby so sometimes there is a lot of screaming and drama in the mornings... My new favorite song:

2 comments:

Paz said...

congratulations space. you are moving in the right direction. you'll be good.

SP said...

yeah, thanks. i hope so too.