Sunday, May 3, 2009

Saturday Date -Update-

to the person who asked how did the date go, here is my answer. THERE WAS NO DATE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHA!! what did i say when i said 95% of the time i made plans or called a girl nothing ever happened? you see wtf i mean? i mean it was only a few times in the past but still. i dont get this shit but it always keeps on happening to me.

i text her Friday if she likes Mexican food cuz i love burritos and she was like yeah i love Mex food you know a good place? i was like yeah this place there and there. and that was the last i heard from her. i text her once more and nothing. so then i was like fuck it and let it go knowing this will just be some long ass day with no reply and there is gonna be nothing happening tomorrow.

So she calls me 11am sat and leaves a message. "hey space, sorry i didnt text you back yesterday. i was so exhausted when i came home and i was studying after work. i got so much things to study, its crazy really.. blah blah blah. can we reschedule for next week? its gonna be on me for sure hehe" so i was like FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!! I DONT WANNA PAY FOR THE FUCKING DATE! I DONT EVEN WORK AND I BEEN USING UP MY SAVINGS ACCOUNT SINCE JANUARY!

I called her back a few hours later. at first i was like "tuesday? yeah i can do that" and she was like "um.. actually tuesday im busy, how about thursday at lunch?" i was like yeah sure.. then shes like "actually im busy at lunch" im like how about after our internship and shes like "yes! oh wait.. actually im gonna be studying then too.. how about friday?" then i was like uh... i gotta check my schedule ill get back to you on that next week. that's one important lesson i learned is that NEVER LET A WOMAN KNOW YOU'RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE! that will convey to her that youre a sucker, a loser, or both. even if you are available every fucking day be like "let me check my schedule and get back to you on that." it shows you busy and got life which is like a total opposite of me haha.

but i can see her studying though. she is working on her Masters and only 25! im a few months away from being 30 and just about to get my Bachelors. crazy... so the date is moved to Friday after i confirm it with her next week and we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

2 comments:

krystalmeth11 said...

Lol good luck dude.
In case you didn't know who I am, I am Nunz, I used to have another blog.

SP said...

yeah i kinda noticed. you changed your name and your blog title too.