Saturday, May 23, 2009

Graduation 2009

Today was my graduation and it is almost unreal. I am finished with school forever!!! I visualized the day a few times before saturday and when it came it was pretty awesome. The day went by smoothly without any major embarrassments my family usually puts me through. I got a hair cut yesterday on 5/22/09. That was since 5/17/09 and that's 1 year and 5 days! omfg my hair were so long I felt like I lost 30 pounds.

Both of my counselors couldn't make it and that's fine. My co-worker from city college I invited didn't show neither. I saw my intern friend from the courts and it was great! Because if I didn't see her I would be walking all around alone like that one guy close to us. I really felt his pain. Sitting there all uncomfortable and shit with no one to talk to. The other 2 people she was with were quiet but I don't care.

This was my first graduation I attended despite graduating from High School and city college. It was a great experience and I don't regret it. I saw the black girl who was trying to have an affair with me and was engaged at a time (this was about a year ago), but my clueless ass didn't know how to lead it to the bedroom so it went nowhere. Saw a few other familiar faces but nobody I had any sort of connection with. Afterward we went to get some Japanese food.

Bachelors of Arts in Criminal Justice. I feel free. No more homework, no more classes, no more bullshit school environment and seeing people together all happy and shit while I'm a miserable fuck. YES!!!!!!!!

Now it's just finding a job and my own place after that. Been looking on craig's list since my last final and so far only 1 reply. I'm looking in Bay Area and L.A. area right now because even though I'd like to move to LA, I heard job market is even tougher there then it is here. So I'm just looking outside of this piece of shit cold and miserable city just in case something comes up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats man. Good as you've decided focus on doing more important things than getting laid. When you get rich, the girls will come and they will come in tens. Did you really graduate from City and this is your second degree?

SP said...

thanks.

yeah i got an Associates degree too but it doesn't really do anything like i thought it would.

Anonymous said...

congrats space. and good luck with that job search.