Friday, May 8, 2009

My date with the Russian Girl

so i just came home from my date. long story short she kept switching the time because of whatever reasons and we ended up getting some Japanese food.

i'm gonna keep it short. this was..... like one of those first dates... there was a lot of silence on my part and her filling in the gaps, and i felt embarrassed as hell. other times we talked about stuff like she does yoga meditation and i do vipassana meditation. but the worst part of this was when she said "so tell me about yourself. when you're not playing video games and working what do you do?" and i had NOTHING to say haha. i was like..... i play more video games and more video games. omfg i was so embarrassed. i was like 'i'm boring' and she was like that's not true i havent met anybody boring yet. she is a sweat heart. one of those great chicks who won't judge you because of your circumstances or that your life is a piece of shit, but i don't see this going anywhere to be honest. she can make a good friend.

fucked up thing on her part is that she rescheduled once, and moved the date to diff times twice. fucked up thing on my part is that when i saw her i was like ewww her shoes are ugly as hell what the hell is she wearing? i guess cuz im real picky like that. but in the end i was the one who caught an L, not her. i told her im more of a home buddy. hey at some point you gotta come out with the truth so i may as well just say it upfront. kinda depressing day for me but hey at least i got out there and accomplished something! omg i havent had a date in forever and this is actually one of the few i've had in my entire life, and i'm 29 years old. ain't that some shit.

p.s. good thing is my female friend called me and gave me some feedback on this. she was like "you dont tell a girl that all you do is play video games. thats like saying 'in other words im a loser who has no life'" hahahaha.. oh well, at least i know what i did wrong now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You shouldn't have told her the truth about being lonely. Just tell her something else, lie, but don't keep quiet and don't speak the truth.

Me? I've decided to stop pursuing girls because it's almost a pointless thing, and to make it worse, men are supposed to be the interesting ones. Until I find a girl who wouldnt expect me to do most of the talking, I'll keep being with myself.

krystalmeth11 said...

Well at least you told the truth.