Monday, January 28, 2008

Update

A few things been happening. My landlord lost it when i told her im moving out within a few days because i was supposed to give her a 30 day notice. NOT THIS FRIDAY! THIS IS BULLSHIIIT I CAN NOT DEAL WITH THIS! IT IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shit bitch SHUT THE FUCK UP! damn! the entire house heard you and i dont deserve to be yelled at just cuz your life suxed for the last month. Talked to her and now i gotta stay there an extra month, now was all that yelling and emotion throwing necessary? stupid.

Im on probation at my college. I got lower then 2.00 and i got this semester to get my GPA back up. The good news about getting one C, an F, and 2 D's is that the D's i got are of classes that are not my major hahahahahhahahaha bitch what! now the Anthropology class im glad about because it was dope and i liked the teacher but the other one with the dumb ass happy-go-lucky teacher... man fuck your stupid ass lectures! fuck your stupid ass and you always talk about your family, your girlfriends back in the days man fuck you! haha dumb ass fucking cunt, i got a D bitch haha in your face!!! never will i have to take your shitty lectures ever again for your class is not my major! and i passed it with a D and it counts towards my diploma! BITCH! HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA! fucking bitch, talking about your wife and kids and how happy you are when you supposed to be teaching us class material, telling us how you used to live with your girlfriends when you supposed to teach the class, bitch i dont give a fuck about you and your nice life that you built! fuck you! why is there teachers like you that know absolutely nothing about how hard it is for some folks and talking about how nice your life is makes the people who struggle angry. thats the equivelant of a drug dealer flossing his gold and his cars infront of poor folks who stay bitter, why would you wanna do that? you dumb fuck!!! oh man how i feel so good that i'll never be taking his class ever again hahaha, yes! and he so unorganized, horrible, just horrible.

Then my family made this deal for me, that they'll find me a place with roomates next to my college, they'll pay for me and i wouldnt even have to work just study and get off probation. That was yesterday but today is a diff story. Now they talking about i should move back home and stay here, that really pissed me off. This is what my fam always do, but whatever ill deal with their bullshit for a few months. I think here is better then my current place that has shitty roomates, small room, and a weird roomate always walking through my room to get to his.

Lastly, im gonna post this funny ass video that i must've seen like 20 times and it's still funny. Posted on sohh no one found it funny, FUCK SOHH!

I've seen every single video these guys made, they remind me of myself when i was little. I used to do pranks in classes and was a class clown everybody loved me and thought i was funny. Funny how life turned out for me, now i can barely bring myself to smile in certain classes.


2 comments:

Paz said...

sorry to hear about that school shit BUT lol @ you shitting on that teacher. that teacher does sound like a dickhead for real talking about what he done as if anybody's supposed to give a shit. the ho needs to shut the fuck up and teach the class like how they're paid to do.

yeah.. fuck that landlord of yours too. most of these landlord think that cause they own a property and have somebody renting they could disrespect anybody how they feel like it. i had this one landlord that would fucking come into my place unintended whenever he wanted. even one time walked in on my mom while she came out the shower. disrespectful ass mark fucked up. good we done with his ass though.

stay up fam

and that shit with the dude in the glasses... i ain't find it funny fam... that asshole used to be coming on sohh talking mad shit, tried to take shots @ me even.. he's nothing but a weak ass mark that got ran off of sohh. he got a website too BUT i don't remember and i don't care about that shit anyways...

anyways stay up dun... we'll soon be laughing about these problems as if they never happened later dun.. talking about the bitches we bagging, ran through and all the loot we caked up in the process.. 1

SP said...

are you sure it was the same guy in the video whod post on sohh? cuz there are 2 of the guys, and they just make funny skits and put em on youtube, mainly making fun of asian immigrants but they make fun of everyone. i dont know man i never seen him around sohh, but i could be wrong. maybe you got the wrong guy...