Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I had really weird dreams today...

I had really weird dreams tonight too, i almost forgot to mention that. Before going to bed for some reason so many memories came to me about my childhood, i was thinking about growing up in Uzbekistan, my school i went to. For so long i was suppressing it trying to forget it, but its part of who i am so why the fuck should i forget? I should share these experiences with people i meet everywhere. That's something that my friend taught me.


The school i went to as a kid was divided into classes, like for Example: Class A, Class B, C, etc.. and each class would have different subjects. I think I was in Class B, so our class was always together throughout the day going from classroom to classroom. And everybody in our class knew each other, we had this Muslim girl that was ugliest girl in our class, so we all cracked jokes, even around her. So one day somebody drew some nasty pic of her doing something on a piece of paper, i think it was some sex stuff i dont remember, and posted it on the second floor of a stairway. We all gathered around looking at it laughing and stuff and then once she saw it she tore it down. I thought about that, also about how my cousin came to my hood and he was teaching me how to smoke cigs, and i started coughing cuz my lungs were so pure and he was laughing.

So anyway, my dream was made up of 3 parts. First part was about my country but i dont remember it for some reason, the second part was about the first girl i ever approached here in college, and the 3rd about this dude i keep seeing on my campus. The first girl i ever approached was this black girl, her ass was like Buffy's and her body like Angela Basset's. I actually blogged her when i was talking to her on a bus stop a few entries into my blog, i think its called the PSI story. In a dream i dial her # and ask if she's there by her name, some girl says "shes not here, may i ask who is calling?" so i just say its ok ill call later and hang up. Weird ass dream considering i honestly dont see any type of future between us, i think we're too different but for some reason she always pops up in my highway of thoughts. And another dream was about this black dude that i keep seeing on my college campus, he's a loner like me but got a girl and knows a few heads in the black community but to himself a lot. I dont know maybe it was my inferiority complex talking to me, but i dreamed that it was actually 2 people i was seeing. One was the guy who looks down on me, and the other who was just cool and open minded i think, who just looks like him. But all this time i was thinking they are the same guy.


Dreams are weird, many times they don't make any sort of sense. I know people write books on them maybe i should visit borders and check stuff out. Maybe that would be my new thing to be done this semester.

Anyway, till next time im outta this bitch!

2 comments:

Paz said...

yo... you ever try to analyze your dream through dream dictionaries man??? that shit is weird though. that shit ain't really the true BUT @ the same time, it makes you think. nawmean...

SP said...

nah, but im gonna look into that. they got thick books on this stuff.