Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I been smoking every day, shit is ridiculous

I been puffing that ganja every day for the last 2 weeks or so and my throat cant take this shit much longer. Im caughing constantly now, i think its trying to clear itself from all that crap i been feeding my system and im not giving it a chance.

I went to visit my cousin, he smokes all the time so i smoke with him, we been going through weed likes its nothing and thats the most i probably smoked in such a short period of time. Then i come back home i got some left so i smoke that, then before i know it my soon to be cousin comes from Maryland and he gets high too so we smoke together a few times. Even to fall a sleep i took a few hits last night.

Today is different though, im taking a break for at least today and hopefully a few more days, depends on how i feel. My mission is to get high before i go out somewhere (even though it was to stay high throughout the entire break before school starts) like shopping, school, clubs, etc.. I'm gonna pretend like i have confidence, thats my new goal, plus combine it with weed. I think the effect is gonna be very strong and positive.

I'm trying to do this cuz of the whole "fake it till you make it" saying. I really wanna get that down, fake confidence until i get some. Everyday before i go out ill be like "CONFIDENCE!", walk up straight, look people in their eyes on the street, say whats up, talk clear and with resonense.

Let's see what happens...

2 comments:

Paz said...

man... go ahead and experiment. you know what i fucking hate fam... fucking experimenting? does it really serve a purpose dun??? i'm experimenting on breathing through my nose instead of breathing through my mouth and nose. that's one of my habits dun.. don't know dun. don't know. must be bored or whatever...

SP said...

yeah, experimenting is cool cuz you get to learn new experiences and at least you can talk about them and said you did this or that.

man i had like 2 or 3 surgeries on my glands i think, it was cuz when i was a kid id breathe through my mouth instead of my nose. you should def try to breathe through your nose, its healthier. thats what my docs told me as a kid.