Thursday, July 2, 2015

Supernatural Activity - MOVIE REVIEW

Funniest movie I have seen this year so far. I can't believe I found this gem. Demon hunters are out to find "Supernatural Activity". This movie is perfect to smoke some weed to, and laugh along. I watched 35 minutes of it so far, and have been LMFAO the whole time. Scene jumps from one thing to another, like brain farting in cinema. Hard to explain; you have to watch this to get it.

There is this one part where they are sitting around the table trying to summon a demon, and when Damon, the main character, starts to act out like a demon is speaking through him, I was laughing out loud hysterically. I haven't laughed that loud watching a comedy in a good minute.

But yeah, this is definetely a great comedy. One of the best comedies I have seen. 5/5 Stars!


No comments: