Friday, February 14, 2014

Jonathan Goldman's Annual World Sound Healing Day...

SUCKED!!!

So, I get this e-mail about Jonathan Goldman's Annual World Sound Healing Day. I am like cool. Let me log on to the website and chant "AH" to heal the planet. I wake my ass up at 8am thinking it will be a quick 5 min AH at beginning. It is now 35 minutes later, and ALL THESE 2 LOVE BIRDS DO IS TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK ABOUT NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am like OMFGGGGGG PLEASE SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHANT AHHHHHH ALREADY!!! I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT ALL THIS BULLSHIT. They literally talk about NOTHING! I wanna sleep dammit.

Now they talk about how healing sounds are and how all different people all over the world chant different tones. WTF!?? I will not be logging in next year to their site. I think they'll be doing this AH meditation at the end. But how long I gotta wait? 1 hour? 2 hours? 3 HOURS!??!?! GIMME A FUCKING BREAK JON!!! WTF!?!?!???!!?

Okay, now Jon says "what are we gonna be doing for the rest of the show". His wife: what we'll be doing for the rest of the show is TALKING about everyone's involvement in the show. BITCH I DON'T WANNA TALK OR LISTEN TO YOU TALK, I WANNA CHANT!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGG... 12 O'clock noon Eastern time. Now they say that is the new time to chant. So, 21 more minutes. But why you tell me to tune in at 11 O'clock? FUCK!!! I am pissed.

Okay, now Jon is telling me to go to http://www.templeofsacredsound.org/, which I already logged into. Btw, my PC crashed listening to their radio station giving me this fucking error...

A Hyper Transport sync flood error occurred on last boot.
Press F1 to Resume

I hope I didn't get a virus from logging in.

A word of advice to you Jonathan, if you're reading. DO THE AHH CEREMONY AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SHOW! or at least let us know when it begins. I like your work but sitting here listening to you and your wife talk about nothing is not cool. I am here cleaning my e-mail, so I guess I am not completely wasting my time. Ahhhhhhhhhh 15 more minutes.

There. Chanted for 7 mins and still chanting AHH.

if you haven't heard of Jonathan Goldman, my favorite meditation album I bought from him is Celestial Reiki 2. Holy fuck!! it is now $2.97.

Anyway, I like your work Jon. But please let us know next time when this global chant takes place. Peace

No comments: