Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's 2014 and I just don't give a fuck!!

watching Jay & Silent Bob Strike back, funny as shit, then funny, then kinda funny, then funny as shit... man this movie is good though. smoking some riefer, whatever's left of it anyway. Missed the countdown to 2014... I DONT GIVE A FUCK!!! FUCK TV I DONT WATCH IT! FUCK THE RADIO!

and just focusing on money. once I get money, I get my freedom. my own place, my own independence, my own Tranny bad ass bitch from Brazil. senhora muito bonita. another thing I love about Brazil is that there is no fruitiness among gays. I don't really consider myself gay but like trannies makes me gay to a lot of normal people out there. and in Brazil, when you see a Tranny, you'll most likely think she is a real bitch. that's sexy as fuck to me. plus I get to fuck her for years and never get her pregnant.

anyway, I'm going back to watch that movie. fuck this shit. Happy New Years and all that bullshit. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!

No comments: