Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Date with a BBW, part II

okay, so I had a date with that same BBW I blogged about previously. and it was a good, and it was bad. I am going to talk about good first because that's how it appeared to be at first.

I picked her up at subway and we got some tea and blended drink. we drove to a park, parked the car, and just chit chatted. I told her I wanna make out with her but she mentioned she may have a cold so I can't. then I suggested we move to the backseat so we can get closer. We did, and I started touching her all over, her thighs, arms, etc.. we talked a little bit and she is open to fooling around with me. Long story short I end up feeling between her legs, and the next thing I snuck my hand from her back and got inside her pussy. She started moaning and was worried people would see us. There was 2 cars parked, one eventually left and the other was still there but they didn't notice us since it was a family with kids doing their own thing. I finger fucked her really good, and she appeared to have a small pussy.

Now here is the bad part... her ass... smelled... like SHIT! After I was done, I smelled my fingers and OMFG!!!!!!! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I was disgusted. I finger fucked the shit out of her, literally. And I never even tried to go for her asshole! She smelled like she took a dump before she came, and didn't even shower. Then as she started sweating, she was smelling with sweat. It was really appalling. Now, she can't host since she lives with her mom. And this is ironic because I am in the same boat, but she is way older than me. I told her we can get a hotel and fuck and she was open to it. But the more I kept thinking about it, the more turned off I got.

It was so bad, that when driving from the park to bring her to the subway station, it smelled like shit in the car. I opened up windows and was trying to avoid being close to her. Then when she left, it turned out that both of my hands smelled like SHIT. I was disgusted driving home sitting waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in my seat so I won't smell my hands on the steering wheel. I was afraid touching the steering wheel so that I wouldn't contaminate it with shit. I drove back home, parked, and almost the entire backseat smelled like SHIT!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGG. I had to take some cleaning detergent and clean the back seat really good. I took off my jeans, and they too smelled like shit because I told her to sit on top of me with her ass and then dry humped her from the back. Those jeans were washed a few weeks back and I wore them for the first time today! Then I washed my hands 4x and I still smelled the nasty ass odor I picked up from her. Then I realized that my lower arms smell bad too since she touched me there after I touched her hands with mine when they were smelling really bad. I just took a shower and I am still appalled at how this night turned out. I was thinking of telling her this and say something like, "I can meet up with you again, but only if you shower really good and clean your ass". But would that be super rude? I mean DAMN! I feel it was super rude of her to come see me with her stank ass. Jesus Christ it was nasty. I made her cum 5 times but I was stinking like shit afterwards. Not sure if it was even worth it.

Let me say this. The Tranny I blogged about was 10x cleaner! When I was laying on bed with her, I touched her asshole with my right middle finger, and when I smelled it, it was as clean as if my hands were just washed with soap! My finger was cleaner than it is now after washing my hands 4x, and showering! Man... I really don't know if I want to see this stank bitch again. I understand if you a big girl, it's hard to wash back there but DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLEAN YOUR STANK ASS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU GO OUT ON A DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Paz said...

you might want to tell her that the next time she comes over. that's just nasty. matter of fact, you and her should take a shower together to make sure she washes her private parts.

it's good to see that you're doing your thing, man. would you consider yourself to be a virgin still or no? how does it feel to be on the other side now?

Sp said...

I'm thinking of never seeing her again, man. she was that nasty! fucking yack!! after washing my hands 8x, I still feel the residue of her nasty smelly shitty ass. ewwwww ewwww ewwwwww!!

I thought of doing just that. get a hotel room and taking a shower together, but man.. if she stinks this bad, what decease could she be carrying? I am clean with good hygiene. she is smelly with god knows what. I think this is the end of the road between me and her. I am still sickened to my stomach at how nasty she was.

yes, I am still a virgin. I never put my dick in anyone yet. anything else doesn't really count. but it feels good in a way. once a girl likes you, you can take it all the way. that's what I've learned. and be up front with what you want, whether it would be sex, fwb, or a ltr. I told her I just want fun and she was okay with it. the problem is, she is too fucking nasty for someone as clean as me. and this is coming from a guy who doesn't shower for days sometimes. and I STILL smell fresh and clean cuz I wash my face, feet, and even ass, something she should do every day. nasty ass women.. I didn't know they could be this bad. but now I do...

Anonymous said...

hahahahah if you had any self esteem at all you wouldn't be looking at these types of broads. theres plenty of nice women out there. but i guess ur trying to get some practice fucks out the way

Sp said...

yeah, well. everybody gotta start somewhere, right? plus, I had no clue she was a nasty fat pig. I'm just glad we had a car play. can't even imagine paying for a hotel room only to find out she stinks like she hasn't showered for weeks, if not months.

Paz said...

yes, I am still a virgin. I never put my dick in anyone yet. anything else doesn't really count. but it feels good in a way. once a girl likes you, you can take it all the way. that's what I've learned. and be up front with what you want, whether it would be sex, fwb, or a ltr. I told her I just want fun and she was okay with it. the problem is, she is too fucking nasty for someone as clean as me. and this is coming from a guy who doesn't shower for days sometimes. and I STILL smell fresh and clean cuz I wash my face, feet, and even ass, something she should do every day. nasty ass women.. I didn't know they could be this bad. but now I do...

=================================

i feel you, man. when you do do the do, what do you think i'll be like? do you think it'll have an effect on you or an impact on you?