Friday, November 29, 2013

had a Date with a BBW

so with Black Friday I was working the grave shift till 8am. had a few hours of sleep and met up with this BBW MILF with no children. we met from badoo and she knows I want to fuck her. it went okay and actually she likes me. we set up a second date with us going to the beach. I will mos def make out with her or even maybe if it gets dark we can do some car play, but I am not sure where to take it to close the deal. I live with my mom. she, ironically, lives with her mom. And the only thing I could think of is getting a hotel room.

I can see us being fuck buddies having fwb sort of thing, but I don't see me and her together in a ltr. Damn I want to fuck her. I hate it not having my own place. otherwise, it would be much easier.

gotta think on how I can get some money to be able to afford having my own apartment. even having your own room with roommates is not as nice, but it beats living with your parents. I guess I'll get a hotel room if she is down. we'll see what happens. I'll keep you guys updated.

1 comment:

Paz said...

congrats, man. how did the second date go?