Monday, December 30, 2013

47 Ronin MOVIE REVIEW

This has got to be the BEST movie I have seen in 2013, period. It has an amazing story, an amazing cast, an amazing action, and an amazing ending. It is very emotional, and has all sorts of elements a movie should have. Magic, sorcery, life, death, rebirth, transformation, oppression, discrimination (I personally relate to Keanu Reves character), love, and much more.

If you haven't seen this film, go out and see it RIGHT NOW! It doesn't matter if it's still in theaters or already out on DVD by the time you read this. I am so glad I went to see it in theaters tonight, 11/29/13, 2 days before the new years. I couldn't watch it in 3d because I missed the showtime by 30 minutes, but I am really thinking about going back now. I was meditating watching this film because I was completely lost in it. This movie makes me want to look up the REAL 47 Ronin in Japan.

5/5 stars. A MUST SEE for any real movie fans who love a great story, depth, and adventure of what every great movie should be.



No comments: